Ten reasons why you should send your customers a greeting card:
Download Ten Reasons Why PDF here.
1. If your customers feel like they are the best and most appreciated customer you have, they will be phenomenal ambassadors for you.
2. Your customers will also spread the good word about your thoughtfulness–that means repeat business and referrals!
3. Feeling “neglected and unappreciated” is the #1 reason businesses lose their customers.
4. With the fast paced, somewhat impersonal world of social media marketing, the personal touch of in-hand communication wins out every time.
5. To build your relationships and strengthen customer loyalty, you must make your customers feel important and always show gratitude.
6. Connecting with your clients and customers personally will keep your business relationships strong and your network growing.
7. Remember your customers and they will remember you. Loyal customers purchase 68% more than anyone else.
8. You can create personalized messages that reflect the culture of your company
9. When you are in business for yourself, setting yourself apart in a personal way usually opens the door for better business relationships.
10. It is much easier to sell your product or service to an existing client than to a new one.
When a relationship matters, send a card.
Client Retention understands the high value of customer service and building relationships for long-term business growth.
You can contact Sandie or Jodi here to get started.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]