Ten reasons why you should send your customers a greeting card:
Download Ten Reasons Why PDF here.
1. If your customers feel like they are the best and most appreciated customer you have, they will be phenomenal ambassadors for you.
2. Your customers will also spread the good word about your thoughtfulness–that means repeat business and referrals!
3. Feeling “neglected and unappreciated” is the #1 reason businesses lose their customers.
4. With the fast paced, somewhat impersonal world of social media marketing, the personal touch of in-hand communication wins out every time.
5. To build your relationships and strengthen customer loyalty, you must make your customers feel important and always show gratitude.
6. Connecting with your clients and customers personally will keep your business relationships strong and your network growing.
7. Remember your customers and they will remember you. Loyal customers purchase 68% more than anyone else.
8. You can create personalized messages that reflect the culture of your company
9. When you are in business for yourself, setting yourself apart in a personal way usually opens the door for better business relationships.
10. It is much easier to sell your product or service to an existing client than to a new one.
When a relationship matters, send a card.
Client Retention understands the high value of customer service and building relationships for long-term business growth.
You can contact Sandie or Jodi here to get started.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
How powerful is a simple “Thank you”?
More powerful than you might have thought. A recent study by University of New South Wales in Australia psychology professor Lisa Williams, and Gonzaga University assistant psychology professor Monica Bartlett showed that expressing gratitude to someone could encourage that person to help you with your needs. When you are in business for yourself, setting yourself apart in a personal way usually opens the door for better business relationships.
As the authors say in their paper’s abstract: “In line with the proposed find function of gratitude expressions, recipients of expressions of gratitude were more likely to extend the effort to continue the relationship with the novel peer by providing that peer with a means to contact them.”
Continue reading “Customized Thank You Cards Open the Door for Better Business Relationships”
Mail Bonding helps companies cement relationships with their clients and build repeat and referral business.
SACRAMENTO, California (April 28, 2011)
To Sandie Marinoble and Jodi Riolo, partners of Client Retention Inc., the most logical way to build business relationships is through mail bonding.
Unlike male bonding, mail bonding does not involve a few beers and a football game. It does however, involve calculated correspondence.
Client Retention (www.ClientRetentionInc.com) sees greeting card mailing programs as a cost-effective tool for companies and entrepreneurs to retain clients and boost employee morale.
Most surveys across industries show that keeping one existing customer is five to seven times more profitable than attracting one new one.
“What comes into play is how much is a client worth to a company? You can’t look at a client as a one-time sale, you have to look at the client over a lifetime” Sandie Marinoble said. “That is the reason Client Retention was formed. We like to help companies and professionals keep in touch with their clients on a regular basis in a very personalized manner. This helps to increase client loyalty and generates repeat and referral business.”
Learn More About Building Repeat and Referral Business
Here at Client Retention, we have years of customer service and management experience. Here is our perspective…
What determines a bully?
- Bullies purposely try to make people feel uncomfortable OR purposely put people down.
- Some also have a habit of keeping you in a state of “psychological emergency.” This makes them feel important by continually keeping you in a scrambling mode.
- You are constantly walking on eggshells around them and they love it. This is one of the worst forms of bullying. Continue reading “Bullies In The Workplace – Client Retention suggestions”