Birthday cards for business – Recognize your favorite clients and employees with a Birthday Greeting Card in their mailbox.
When you mail a birthday card it has a much different and very personal effect on people, and a personal connection leads to better business relationships. Receiving (snail) mail has become a bit of a novelty, and younger Millennials feel they are connecting to someone in a different and more meaningful way when they receive physical mail. Also, by sending a greeting card to their home, employees will see you made an extra effort to recognize their special day. This can also be a great way to send a little extra something like a coffee gift card.*
Send the important people to your business a quirky yet professional Birthday Greeting Card, and they will remember how you made them feel.
Birthday recognition plans are highly effective retention programs. We make the entire process a piece of cake! We will track and mail birthday cards to every employee and/or client on time, every time for you, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Check our our professional birthday greeting card catalog here. You choose a design, confirm your contact list, and we will schedule the cards to be sent to arrive on the appropriate dates.
An email can land in the spam box or get lost in a mass of unwanted emails. On social media, you can’t always be sure your post will be seen, and mass-messaging or texting is very far removed from sending someone a real greeting card that they can hold in their hand.
10th Annual Christmas Business Greeting Card Special
Pick-a-Card . . . Pick-a-Verse — Check out our large selection here —
Professional business holiday messages — send a traditional or quirky Christmas Card to your clients! We make it easy with our completely ‘done-for-you’ program. Your cards are hand-signed and mailed on time on your behalf. Your customers will feel appreciated that you are building good-will without a sales pitch every time you contact them.
$1.75 per customized card!
For less than $2 per client you can send a greeting that builds good will with the people who are a part of your continued business success. Of course your client list is kept completely confidential.
All cards are hand-signed with commemorative stamp, and mailed out on time!
3 Simple Steps to order your Christmas Business Greeting Cards
You will need to provide your own mailing list which we will ONLY use for your mailing. Your information will be held completely confidential – we will not sell to your customers. In fact, our greeting cards do not advertise our business, we want them to look as if they came directly from you. Our business goal is to help you retain your valuable customers, and we in-turn want to keep you as a customer so we would never jeopardize a client relationship by selling your information.
We look forward to helping you enhance your communications, strengthen your follow up, and build long-lasting relationships with your network. Jodi Riolo & Sandie Marinoble
Now is the time to order business greeting cards to send to your clients and associates. By ordering now, you can save twenty percent off our regular price for greeting cards customized and mailed for you to arrive before the holiday.
20% savings until October 7, 2018
$1.75 per customized card, completely ‘done-for-you’ and mailed on your behalf. Of course your client list is kept completely confidential.
3 Simple Steps to order your customized business Thanksgiving Greeting Cards:
Once we receive your email reply, we’ll immediately contact you to get some details. All cards are hand-signed with commemorative stamp and mailed out on time!
Review Cards and Verses below, or if it is easier, you can download the pdf here.
Want to send your customers a holiday card, but the whole card preparation thing is just way too much work? Client Retention makes it simple – we hand-sign, seal, stamp and send your holiday greeting cards out on time on your behalf!
1. May your Thanksgiving be filled with joy . . . a wonderful beginning to a special Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. We are so thankful for your support, your friendship, and most of all . . .YOU! Happy Thanksgiving!
3. May the Holiday Season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. Whatever Your Preference . . . may you have a bountiful Thanksgiving, a happy Holiday Season and a healthy, prosperous New Year. (Great with card #5 & 21)
5. Because the good will of those we (I) serve is the foundation of our (my) success, it’s a real pleasure at this holiday time to say “THANK YOU” as we (I) wish you happiness and success in the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving.
6. Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Our (My) sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are (I am) deeply thankful and extend to you . . . Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving.
8. As we (I) give thanks on this special day, we (I) hope many more blessings are coming your way! Happy Thanksgiving!
9. Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace, the celebration of work and the simple life. Happy Thanksgiving!
10. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we (I) extend our very best wishes for a joyous Holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving.
11. It’s a pleasure to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and to thank you for the trust and confidence you have shown this past year. May you and yours enjoy a Thanksgiving full of many blessings.
12. The American tradition of Thanksgiving offers the opportunity to reflect on the grace, compassion and charity each of us has received. Happy Thanksgiving.
13. Wishing you an abundance of peace and plenty this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving!
14. It has been our (my) pleasure to serve you this past year. Today more than ever, we are (I am) thankful for your business and friendship. Wishing you and your family Happy Thanksgiving.
15. No matter what’s on the menu . . . enjoy the Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving. (Great with cards 9, 13, 15, 17)
16. Something’s Up! The farmer just unfriended us on Facebook. Thinking of you and wishing you a stress-free Thanksgiving. (Great with cards 11 & 28)
17. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving Day and a joyous Holiday Season!
Fill out your selections below and submit your selections. Call 916-771-5600 to contact us if you have questions about the order process.
A quality greeting card, professionally printed with your personal message or brand is an effective way to solidify business relationships and help your clients remember you.
Hire Client Retention to send a client appreciation card or to recognize a birthday in an effort to build an on-going business relationship.
When you hire Client Retention, sending cards is easy, we do it for you. You know the value that comes from staying in touch with your network. Our unique and classy greeting cards (shopping cart link) can provide that special connection needed to build a business relationship.
Customer appreciation mailing programs: You choose the design and greeting, we mail the cards for you every 1-3 months.
Birthday Cards. for employees and clients
Employee Recognition Program
Thank You Reward Mailings (insert a gift card!)
Holiday Mailings (all year long)
When a Relationship Matters . . . Send a Card
Client Retention Inc. provides personalized greeting cards for your business. We can do it all for you, or you can order small quantities of cards and mail them yourself.
We have found most of our clients just want us to get it done. Once we have your contact list — which is kept completely confidential — and an approval on your card proof, your part is done.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Ten reasons why you should send your customers a greeting card:
Download Ten Reasons Why PDF here.
1. If your customers feel like they are the best and most appreciated customer you have, they will be phenomenal ambassadors for you.
2. Your customers will also spread the good word about your thoughtfulness–that means repeat business and referrals!
3. Feeling “neglected and unappreciated” is the #1 reason businesses lose their customers.
4. With the fast paced, somewhat impersonal world of social media marketing, the personal touch of in-hand communication wins out every time.
5. To build your relationships and strengthen customer loyalty, you must make your customers feel important and always show gratitude.
6. Connecting with your clients and customers personally will keep your business relationships strong and your network growing.
7. Remember your customers and they will remember you. Loyal customers purchase 68% more than anyone else.
8. You can create personalized messages that reflect the culture of your company
9. When you are in business for yourself, setting yourself apart in a personal way usually opens the door for better business relationships.
10. It is much easier to sell your product or service to an existing client than to a new one.
While pre-printed cards are cheaper, sending out customized business greeting cards sends the message that you value your clients enough to invest in them. It is also a good idea to make your company standout by adding your logo or any personalized messages that reflect the culture of your company. Anyone in sales will tell you, boosting client relationships that you already have is much more profitable than constantly seeking out new prospects.
The importance of a client retention program in a business cannot be stressed enough by experts. Show clients you care! As every business owner knows, it is much easier to sell your product or service to an existing client than to a new one. Additionally, a study made by Bain and Co. showed that a 5% gain in customer retention can increase a business’ profit by as much as 75%.
As soon as summer fades, businesses everywhere start planning for sales promotions that they hope will attract more customers to their websites and increase sales during the holidays. As a business owner with long term goals, it is the perfect opportunity to deepen customer relationships.