10th Annual Christmas Business Greeting Card Special
Pick-a-Card . . . Pick-a-Verse — Check out our large selection here —
Professional business holiday messages — send a traditional or quirky Christmas Card to your clients! We make it easy with our completely ‘done-for-you’ program. Your cards are hand-signed and mailed on time on your behalf. Your customers will feel appreciated that you are building good-will without a sales pitch every time you contact them.
$1.75 per customized card!
For less than $2 per client you can send a greeting that builds good will with the people who are a part of your continued business success. Of course your client list is kept completely confidential.
All cards are hand-signed with commemorative stamp, and mailed out on time!
3 Simple Steps to order your Christmas Business Greeting Cards
You will need to provide your own mailing list which we will ONLY use for your mailing. Your information will be held completely confidential – we will not sell to your customers. In fact, our greeting cards do not advertise our business, we want them to look as if they came directly from you. Our business goal is to help you retain your valuable customers, and we in-turn want to keep you as a customer so we would never jeopardize a client relationship by selling your information.
We look forward to helping you enhance your communications, strengthen your follow up, and build long-lasting relationships with your network. Jodi Riolo & Sandie Marinoble
Now is the time to order business greeting cards to send to your clients and associates. By ordering now, you can save twenty percent off our regular price for greeting cards customized and mailed for you to arrive before the holiday.
20% savings until October 7, 2018
$1.75 per customized card, completely ‘done-for-you’ and mailed on your behalf. Of course your client list is kept completely confidential.
3 Simple Steps to order your customized business Thanksgiving Greeting Cards:
Once we receive your email reply, we’ll immediately contact you to get some details. All cards are hand-signed with commemorative stamp and mailed out on time!
Review Cards and Verses below, or if it is easier, you can download the pdf here.
Want to send your customers a holiday card, but the whole card preparation thing is just way too much work? Client Retention makes it simple – we hand-sign, seal, stamp and send your holiday greeting cards out on time on your behalf!
1. May your Thanksgiving be filled with joy . . . a wonderful beginning to a special Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. We are so thankful for your support, your friendship, and most of all . . .YOU! Happy Thanksgiving!
3. May the Holiday Season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. Whatever Your Preference . . . may you have a bountiful Thanksgiving, a happy Holiday Season and a healthy, prosperous New Year. (Great with card #5 & 21)
5. Because the good will of those we (I) serve is the foundation of our (my) success, it’s a real pleasure at this holiday time to say “THANK YOU” as we (I) wish you happiness and success in the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving.
6. Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Our (My) sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are (I am) deeply thankful and extend to you . . . Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving.
8. As we (I) give thanks on this special day, we (I) hope many more blessings are coming your way! Happy Thanksgiving!
9. Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace, the celebration of work and the simple life. Happy Thanksgiving!
10. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we (I) extend our very best wishes for a joyous Holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving.
11. It’s a pleasure to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and to thank you for the trust and confidence you have shown this past year. May you and yours enjoy a Thanksgiving full of many blessings.
12. The American tradition of Thanksgiving offers the opportunity to reflect on the grace, compassion and charity each of us has received. Happy Thanksgiving.
13. Wishing you an abundance of peace and plenty this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving!
14. It has been our (my) pleasure to serve you this past year. Today more than ever, we are (I am) thankful for your business and friendship. Wishing you and your family Happy Thanksgiving.
15. No matter what’s on the menu . . . enjoy the Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving. (Great with cards 9, 13, 15, 17)
16. Something’s Up! The farmer just unfriended us on Facebook. Thinking of you and wishing you a stress-free Thanksgiving. (Great with cards 11 & 28)
17. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving Day and a joyous Holiday Season!
Fill out your selections below and submit your selections. Call 916-771-5600 to contact us if you have questions about the order process.
Your clients want to hear from you during the Holidays. A Christmas card is a wonderful way to do just that.
Do Your Customers Remember You?
With the fast paced, somewhat impersonal world of social media marketing, the personal touch of in-hand communication wins out every time. We understand that you must stand out in your clients’ and customers’ minds to be remembered, and being remembered is the first step toward building a relationship. To build your relationships and strengthen customer loyalty, you must make your customers feel important and always show gratitude. Connecting with your clients and customers personally will keep your business relationships strong and your network growing.
No Time to Send your Holiday Greeting Cards? CLIENT RETENTION makes it easy for you with three simple steps:
Choose a card from our catalog
Choose a verse from our catalog
Send us your mailing list (kept confidential)
We hand-sign, seal, stamp, send! Contact us by November 15th for your cards to arrive on time.
Right now “done for you” special pricing and no set up charge!
We look forward to helping you enhance your communications, strengthen your follow up, and build long-lasting relationships with your network.
Order deadline for Thanksgiving Card “Do It For You” greeting card program is October 15.
Why order Thanksgiving cards in October? To get a good price of course! Cards sent through our “Do It For You Program” average less than $2 per card. And your contacts never have to know it came from us, because we keep our branding out your greeting cards. We will make sure those cards arrive on the date you specify!
Do you put off sending holiday greetings to your clients?
Good intentions don’t get the card in the mail, and an email is likely to get missed. Send a customized greeting card that reflects your business personality.
With our “Do It For You” greeting card program, you choose the card and verse, we print your business information in each card, and with your permission, each card is hand signed for you to add an extremely personal touch!
Order Deadline for “Do It For You” program is November 15.
Our name does not appear on the card, we are here to help You promote Your business relationships.
We can include your business card or a gift card with your greeting card – no extra charge.
We make sure the cards arrive on time – in a brightly colored envelope
If you would still rather mail cards to clients yourself, you can choose from our wide selection of quirky and unique greeting cards. Each month we feature a card with special pricing that you can have imprinted with your business name, and we mail you 25 greeting cards with brightly colored envelopes ready to send.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Ten reasons why you should send your customers a greeting card:
Download Ten Reasons Why PDF here.
1. If your customers feel like they are the best and most appreciated customer you have, they will be phenomenal ambassadors for you.
2. Your customers will also spread the good word about your thoughtfulness–that means repeat business and referrals!
3. Feeling “neglected and unappreciated” is the #1 reason businesses lose their customers.
4. With the fast paced, somewhat impersonal world of social media marketing, the personal touch of in-hand communication wins out every time.
5. To build your relationships and strengthen customer loyalty, you must make your customers feel important and always show gratitude.
6. Connecting with your clients and customers personally will keep your business relationships strong and your network growing.
7. Remember your customers and they will remember you. Loyal customers purchase 68% more than anyone else.
8. You can create personalized messages that reflect the culture of your company
9. When you are in business for yourself, setting yourself apart in a personal way usually opens the door for better business relationships.
10. It is much easier to sell your product or service to an existing client than to a new one.
As soon as summer fades, businesses everywhere start planning for sales promotions that they hope will attract more customers to their websites and increase sales during the holidays. As a business owner with long term goals, it is the perfect opportunity to deepen customer relationships.
Have you ever had good food at a restaurant but the customer service was terrible? Then, as you are walking out the door, the manager asks, “Did you enjoy your meal?”
Are you truthful or do you just want to leave and not look back? Most often we say nothing for several reasons.
We don’t want to complain
No one is going to listen
We feel nothing will change anyway
After all, you won’t be going back so what does it matter? It does matter. Actually, you are doing the restaurant a severe injustice by not talking about your negative experience to the manager. Do not be satisfied when you hear the word, “fine” because 65-85% of satisfied customers actually switch to the competition. It means the quality of service you are providing is either average or below average and your customers are on the fence. In other words, they are not loyal and will go elsewhere in a heartbeat. Satisfied customers are neutral and ready to bail. That is as clear as we can be.
Superior Customer Service should always be your goal!