10th Annual Christmas Business Greeting Card Special
Pick-a-Card . . . Pick-a-Verse — Check out our large selection here —
Professional business holiday messages — send a traditional or quirky Christmas Card to your clients! We make it easy with our completely ‘done-for-you’ program. Your cards are hand-signed and mailed on time on your behalf. Your customers will feel appreciated that you are building good-will without a sales pitch every time you contact them.
$1.75 per customized card!
For less than $2 per client you can send a greeting that builds good will with the people who are a part of your continued business success. Of course your client list is kept completely confidential.
All cards are hand-signed with commemorative stamp, and mailed out on time!
3 Simple Steps to order your Christmas Business Greeting Cards
You will need to provide your own mailing list which we will ONLY use for your mailing. Your information will be held completely confidential – we will not sell to your customers. In fact, our greeting cards do not advertise our business, we want them to look as if they came directly from you. Our business goal is to help you retain your valuable customers, and we in-turn want to keep you as a customer so we would never jeopardize a client relationship by selling your information.
We look forward to helping you enhance your communications, strengthen your follow up, and build long-lasting relationships with your network. Jodi Riolo & Sandie Marinoble
Client retention saves you the stress of getting your Client Christmas Cards in the mail.
After three simple steps, your part is done and you can get back to business at hand.
There is still time to order business Christmas Cards and have them mailed directly to your clients and employees. 1. Pick a card from our unique selection
2. Choose a verse that most suits your taste
2. Take a few minutes to review and export your mailing list
Contact us with your order and information and we will get you a proof to review. After that, your part is done! Order by November 17, and we can take care of everything to get your Business Christmas Cards in the mail.
Your cards will arrive and look as if they came directly from you – we do not use your company logo on the cards, or try to sell to your clients. We will ALWAYS keep your data safe and confidential. Hear what our customers have to say about our professional services…
Do you have a positive reaction when you receive a personal card or note from someone in the mail?
Most people still check their physical mailbox every day, especially for their business. When you mail a greeting card to a customer you can be almost certain they received it. Who wouldn’t immediately be attracted to pickup a brightly colored envelope and be pleased to discover it has a real stamp, not a bulk mailing stamp. People feel special when they receive a personal greeting. They will remember how you made them feel appreciated. Sending a card in the spirit of the season demonstrates that you value them. Sending a Christmas Card lets people know that you value them enough to spend the time collecting their address and spend the postage for sending them a Christmas card in the mail.
It is always a nice surprise to see something in the mailbox that is not a bill or asking you for something.
Tip: If you feel it is appropriate, you can insert a small gift card, but we recommend you do NOT sell to people with your Christmas card. Even the most tasteful offer is still a sales pitch, and your recipient will appreciate and respect you most if you keep the message simple, and about them. Send a holiday card to your customers, clients, prospects, vendors, referral sources, and your entire sphere of influence. Or better yet, let us take care of your Christmas mailing for you!
Now is the time to order business greeting cards to send to your clients and associates. By ordering now, you can save twenty percent off our regular price for greeting cards customized and mailed for you to arrive before the holiday.
20% savings until October 7, 2018
$1.75 per customized card, completely ‘done-for-you’ and mailed on your behalf. Of course your client list is kept completely confidential.
3 Simple Steps to order your customized business Thanksgiving Greeting Cards:
Once we receive your email reply, we’ll immediately contact you to get some details. All cards are hand-signed with commemorative stamp and mailed out on time!
Review Cards and Verses below, or if it is easier, you can download the pdf here.
Want to send your customers a holiday card, but the whole card preparation thing is just way too much work? Client Retention makes it simple – we hand-sign, seal, stamp and send your holiday greeting cards out on time on your behalf!
1. May your Thanksgiving be filled with joy . . . a wonderful beginning to a special Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. We are so thankful for your support, your friendship, and most of all . . .YOU! Happy Thanksgiving!
3. May the Holiday Season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. Whatever Your Preference . . . may you have a bountiful Thanksgiving, a happy Holiday Season and a healthy, prosperous New Year. (Great with card #5 & 21)
5. Because the good will of those we (I) serve is the foundation of our (my) success, it’s a real pleasure at this holiday time to say “THANK YOU” as we (I) wish you happiness and success in the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving.
6. Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Our (My) sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are (I am) deeply thankful and extend to you . . . Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving.
8. As we (I) give thanks on this special day, we (I) hope many more blessings are coming your way! Happy Thanksgiving!
9. Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace, the celebration of work and the simple life. Happy Thanksgiving!
10. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we (I) extend our very best wishes for a joyous Holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving.
11. It’s a pleasure to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and to thank you for the trust and confidence you have shown this past year. May you and yours enjoy a Thanksgiving full of many blessings.
12. The American tradition of Thanksgiving offers the opportunity to reflect on the grace, compassion and charity each of us has received. Happy Thanksgiving.
13. Wishing you an abundance of peace and plenty this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving!
14. It has been our (my) pleasure to serve you this past year. Today more than ever, we are (I am) thankful for your business and friendship. Wishing you and your family Happy Thanksgiving.
15. No matter what’s on the menu . . . enjoy the Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving. (Great with cards 9, 13, 15, 17)
16. Something’s Up! The farmer just unfriended us on Facebook. Thinking of you and wishing you a stress-free Thanksgiving. (Great with cards 11 & 28)
17. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving Day and a joyous Holiday Season!
Fill out your selections below and submit your selections. Call 916-771-5600 to contact us if you have questions about the order process.
July 4th Business Greeting Cards and Verse Selections are HERE!
If you are looking for some unique greeting card ideas, browse our selection below. After you decide what you like, Client Retention (that’s us!) can do your entire business greeting card mailing on your behalf.
The Fourth of July is a great time to touch base with your clients. Let them know you care about their business all year long!
4th of July Special — 20% Savings
$1.75 + stamp includes:
1. Contact information (printed inside the card too!) 2. Return Address (printed on a colored envelope – Patriotic Red) 3. Billing information 4. Mailing list (completely confidential)
All you need to do is call 916-771-5600 with your selected Card # and Verse #, or contact us with the form below. We’ll then connect with you to get the details.
Proud to be an American and proud to have exceptional customers like you. Thank you for your Business! Happy 4th of July!
Verse 2 (Great with cards #17 & #23)
Sending a tweet your way to wish you a Happy Independence Day! Happy 4th of July!
On this 4th of July, let us salute those that sacrificed their lives for our independence and freedom. Happy Birthday America!
What an amazing Country we are blessed to call home.
Praise God that we are free! Happy Birthday America!
for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. Wishing you Happy 4th of July!
Thank my lucky stars to be living here today, cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can’t take that away . . .
There ain’t no doubt I love this land, God Bless the USA! -Lee Greenwood Happy Birthday America! Happy 4th of July!
Giving thanks for the most precious gifts
of all . . . Hope, Peace and Freedom. Happy 4th of July!
Wishing you an
Independence Day filled with pride in our country and the special love of family and friends. Happy 4th of July!
From our home to yours . . .
Wishing you, friends and family a fun filled day as you celebrate the birth of our great Country. Happy 4th of July!
Wishing our valued clients, friends and family, a spectacular 4th of July!
Thank you for your business.
Happy Birthday America!
Let us remember and salute the brave actions of those that sacrificed their lives to preserve the freedom we enjoy today. Happy Birthday America and Happy 4th of July!
Hope you take some time out for yourself, family and friends and enjoy a memorable
and relaxing holiday.
Happy 4th of July and Happy Summer!
Wishing you a Holiday filled with pride, honor and lots of fun.
Happy 4th of July!
Verse 14 (great with card #2)
Wishing you fun in the sun this 4th of July.
Happy Birthday America!
“That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
Wishing you a Happy 4th of July!
Verse 16 (great with card #5)
Don’t find yourself peeking over the fence this 4th of July. Live like someone left the gate open.
Happy July 4th and Happy Summer!
Verse 17, (great with cards #5, #18, #22, #25)
Dog Gone It! There is just no disguising it . . .
Wishing you a 4th of July filled with pride, warmth and togetherness with your
friends and family. Hot Diggity Dog, lt’s the 4th of July!
Verse 18 (great with card #6)
July 4th and Ice cream . . . the sweetest way to celebrate the birth of America!
Thank you for your business. Happy 4th of July!
Verse 19 (great with card #1)
Take time out to bake
some sweet memories this 4th of July
with family and friends.
Happy Birthday America!
Verse 20 (great with card #17 & card #23)
Wishing you and your PEEPS a wonderful Holiday celebrating the birth of America and the freedom we enjoy every day.
Happy 4th of July.
With Liberty And Justice For All! Wishing you and yours a
Happy 4th of July!
Let us celebrate
today and every day . . .
Our Country Happy 4th of JULY!
Verse 23 (great with card #24)
Who said BBQ?
I’m fired up to wish you a charcoal hot 4th of July!
Hope you, family and friends have a memorable day decorated with all the trimmings. Happy 4th of July.
God shed his grace on thee, and crown thy good
from sea to shining sea.” Happy Birthday America!
Verse 25 (great with card #9)
A “toast” to you this
4th of July.
Your business and friendship is what makes
our Company a success. Happy 4th Of July!
Wishing you a Holiday filled with pride, honor and lots of fun. (Maybe a few sparklers too!) Happy 4th of July!
As soon as summer fades, businesses everywhere start planning for sales promotions that they hope will attract more customers to their websites and increase sales during the holidays. As a business owner with long term goals, it is the perfect opportunity to deepen customer relationships.